Chalmers University of Technology, founded in 1829, is a private institution owned by a foundation located in Gothenburg on the west coast of Sweden. The university hosts 13 departments which carry our research and teaching mostly within engineering, science and architecture and it is one of the largest and most highly acclaimed universities of technology in Scandinavia.
The total number of students is about 10 000 of which about 30 percent are international students. Chalmers has partnerships with major industries mostly in the Gothenburg region such as SKF and all education is linked to excellent research.
Chalmers can offer a safe and open-minded study environment with attractive, spacious study areas and computer labs which are accessible at all times.
Chalmers has two centrally located campuses with easy access to the city centre. Chalmers has the ambition to use modern pedagogical techniques such as problem-based learning and project based teamwork under realistic conditions.
- (Architecture) and Civil Engineering
- Biology and Biological Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Materials Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanics and (Maritime Sciences)
- Microtecnology and Nanoscience
- Space, Earth and Environment
- Technology Management and Economics
Courses within Architechture and Maritime Sciences are not open for UNITECH students.