To pursue our goals and achieve the mission of strengthen and leverage the network, we built a clear and straightforward UAA Strategy based on three pillars:
Accessibility: We aim to empower Alumni so that they can benefit from what the UAA has to offer. In order to let the entire pool access the network resources, we will provide:
- Local events, empowering LCCs
- Virtual/Remote access to events (via dedicate audio/video resources).
Differentiation: In order to provide differentiated value to the UAA network in terms of global/local events, initiatives, resources, and communication, the UAA tailors to 3 clusters:
- Experienced Alumni: alumni with more than 10 years of work experience
- Senior Alumni: alumni with work experience between 5 and 10 years
- Junior Alumni: alumni with less than 5 years of work experience
Sustainability: By optimizing all internal processes and operations, we aim to lead an autonomous life as an Association, always coordinated with Unitech International Office, with the goal to foster the network growth.